Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Review Process

I am by no means an expert on reviewing games or any other media. However, I am still a gamer and very passionate about finding the good qualities out of games. My goal is to provide a review for the many indie games that are out there. Remember that these reviews are my opinion and most of the time are completely subjective to who is playing the game. You may or may not agree with my opinion and that is perfectly okay. My reviews are mainly here to provide some information on different indie games that otherwise would have no kind of review or description at all.

Now for each game I will play it for at least an hour or until I beat the game twice. After that I will give the game a basic description and then an opinion of it as well as whether I would recommend it or not. This should give you enough information to be able to decide if you want to check out the game (remember many of the games have time trials although much of the time it is not long enough to see if the game is right for you.)

My goal is to get at least one review out a week but hopefully I can put out more. The first batch will probably be some of the more popular ones that you may have heard of. Later I will venture out into the ones that are more unknown and see if there is anything of value. If there is enough interest I may try out certain games readers would want me to check out.

I hope you will find my reviews helpful and informative. If you have any advice or comments please don't hesitate to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment